CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
AL-Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Salary: 2000 SR + 150 SR Food, Medical, Accomodation, Transportation
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
(1) To implement standards for horticulture and landscaping on site.
(2) To provide advice and support in the maintenance of landscaping/gardens.
(3) To assess the requirements for maintaining natural grass sports fields and advise management on options and procedures.
(4) To provide input to management in respect of equipment requirement.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED:
Agriculture Engineering or equivalent Professional Qualification.
Minimum 05 - 10 years supervisory experience in propagation of plants, maintenance of gardens and landscaping duties. Must be familiar with construction and maintenance of natural grass sports fields.
For any Querry please call:
(92) 3224481268, 042 3 7500305, 3 7500305
NEWS & UPDATES
Obama to visit tornado-hit area in Oklahoma
WASHINGTON: US President Barack Obama will visit the Oklahoma City area Sunday to get a first hand look at damage from the tornado
Two babies among US tornado victims
OKLAHOMA: Two babies are among the 24 killed by a tornado that tore through this US community, officials said Wednesday